Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
Maybe there are things in your life that don’t seem to be going very well, and you’ve tried lots of solutions, but none seems to work. Everyone has questions about their own lives, but there is no more important question to answer than the question about your eternity! We are here to answer your questions and desire to help you in your faith journey. If you would like more information about what it means to become a Christian, please let us know.
- Have you made plans for your future?
- Are you lonely? Do you need a friend?
- Are you looking for real joy in your life?
Are you searching for a way to provide for a secure future? The way of man stores up treasures, things like money, stocks & bonds, retirement plans, and insurance policies, to provide for their security during their golden years. God says that our security for the future doesn’t rest in earthly treasures.
- “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there you heart will be also.” Matthew 6: 19-21
While these earthly things can bring you financial security, they cannot provide security for your heart and soul. God wants you to trust Jesus for your security. This is what He has to say about a righteous man.
- “His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his foes.” Psalm 112:8
You are made righteous through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Because Jesus took your place in payment for your sin, you have the blessed hope of a secure future.
- “We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.” Hebrews 6:19
Jesus loves you and He wants you to have a secure future through a personal relationship with Him. Find out how to accept the freely offered gift of eternal life that Jesus has waiting just for you.